Cold pressed oil.
About Mongongo oil:
Also know as Manketti oil.
● High in vitamins C and E, protein, magnesium, zinc, iron, copper, riboflavin & thiamine.
● Mongongo oil has hydrating, regenerating and restructuring properties.
● High anti-oxidant content.
● Acts as a natural sunscreen.
● Helps rejuvenate the skin by removing dead skin cells and promotes anti-aging.
● Hair and scalp – it provides moisture for hair and helps treats dry scalp conditions.
● High content of linoleic acid which aids the restoration of the lipid layer of the skin.
● Non comedogenic which means it does not clog skin pores.
● Helps strengthen nails preventing them from breakage.
Cold pressed Mongongo oil.
Directions for Use
For skin, use a few drops, rub between your palms and then massage into the desired area.
For hair, use about 5 drops, rub between palms and then apply to hair (roots, tips or body).