Cold pressed oil.
About Marula oil:
Marula oil, often referred to as “Africa’s Miracle Oil”.
● Rich in vitamins C & E.
● Contains essential fatty acids (omega 6 & 9).
● PH closely matches that of your skin.
● Anti-oxidant properties.
● Non-comedogenic – less likely to clog your pores.
● Anti-microbial properties help fight bacteria.
● Great skin moisturizer, protects skin from environmental aggressors (sun, pollution).
● Works wonders on nails without leaving a greasy residue or drying out the cuticle.
● Seals, coats, and smooth’s hair cuticles for frizz-free, gorgeous-looking locks.
Cold pressed Marula oil.
Directions for Use
For skin, use a few drops, rub between your palms and then massage into the desired area.
For hair, use about 5 drops, rub between palms and then apply to hair (roots, tips or body).
For nails , apply a tiny amount and rub it in – remove any excess oil.