Cold pressed organic oil.
About Baobab oil:
Baobab, often referred to as “The Tree of Life” and “Upside-down Tree”.
● This cold pressed oil is rich in Calcium and Vitamins A,D, & E.
● Contains Omega 3, 6 & 9 Essential Fatty Acids (Vitamin F).
● Encourages regeneration of cells.
● Possesses anti-oxidant properties.
● Quick absorption and less likely to clog your pores.
● Non-siccative, does not dry for a long time.
● A great skin moisturizer, improving the elasticity of skin.
● As for hair, it protects from sun damage and free radicals.
● Naturally great for chapped lips.
Cold pressed Baobab oil.
Directions for Use
For skin, use a few drops, rub between your palms and then massage into the desired area.
For hair, use about 5 drops, rub between palms and then apply to hair (roots, tips or body).
For chapped lips, apply a tiny amount and rub it in – remove any excess.